Strip club nights usually equate to some cherished memories and a bill that far exceeds any amount you’re likely to settle for. From entrance fees and drinks to table dancing, the amount spent in one night can easily range from a few dollars. If you’re willing to spend cash, then, by all means, let this odd flag fly; however, if you’re a bit limited in the play money department, there are a few ways to lessen the pain you may experience from your following credit card statement.
Some tips to help you update your electricity bills on time.
- Before you walk out the door, the first thing you need to do is set aside a budget for the night. Take all your expenses, from entry fees and drinks to any extras you plan to enjoy. Thus, you will not be tempted to go to an ATM in an hour for additional funds.
- In most cases, the best strip clubs in dallas are designed for groups of two or more people. It is not a rule but rather a generalization. In situations where this generalization does occur, you can try to negotiate discounted coverage. While this request is likely to go unheeded, you might get lucky with five or more if you find yourself with just you and your best friend. In addition, some clubs will offer free coverage or other special offers on certain nights to increase attendance. Call ahead if you’ve chosen your location and find out if significant group discounts are available.
- A fool and his money are easily parted, especially regarding alcohol. Regardless of the occasion, avoid buying other people’s drinks. When the wallet is open, it isn’t easy to close it. This rule applies to friends, strangers, and especially dancers.
- While you’re on drinks, most clubs require patrons to drink late at night or risk constant bombardment. Save some currency by buying a drink and leaving it on all night.
- If you plan to dance at the table, follow the DJ and listen to special dance programs. The guys who “dragged” you into the club will most likely place a bet and buy you a dance. However, if you’re in a big company, you can always play the shy card by acting like you’re not interested in such matters.
When it comes down to it, the point of a strip club is to relax and have a good time. If you can pull this off without a devastating blow to your savings, you’ve mastered the art of clubbing.